The Installation Methods of Outdoor LED Display
So what are the installation methods for outdoor LED displays? How should I choose?
Asianda mainly introduces 5 common installation methods including hanging type, floor type, embedded type, column type, support type and wall type.
1) Unipole installation method: suitable for small screen applications
2) Double-column installation method: suitable for large led outdoor displays applications
3) Closed maintenance channel: suitable for simple cabinets
4) Open maintenance channel: suitable for standard cabinets
2、Wall Mount Installation
2) The display area of the screen is small, and there is generally no maintenance access space. The whole screen can be removed for maintenance, or it can be made into a folding integrated frame
3) The screen area is slightly larger, and generally adopts the front maintenance design (that is, the front maintenance design, usually using column assembly)
2) Generally adopt simple box design
3) General use of front maintenance (front maintenance design)
4) This installation method can be used indoors and outdoors, but it is generally used for screens with small spacing and small display area.
5) Generally used for building entrances, building halls, etc.
2) Generally used at the entrances of passages and corridors, but also at the entrances of stations, railway stations, and subway entrances
3) It can be used for traffic guidance on highways, railways and expressways
4) Screen body design generally adopts integrated cabinet design or hoisting structure design
5、Building Roof Installation
2) Generally installed with an inclined angle, or the module adopts an inclined 8° design
3) Mostly used for outdoor advertising display
Note: In order to ensure a better viewing angle, the display screen is usually at an inclination angle of 5°-8° with the wall.