What Is Self payment Ordering Touch Kiosk
- What is self-service payment kiosk?
A self-service payment kiosk is essentially a screen device at a fixed point. It can be a point of sale (PoS) self-service touch screen kiosk check-out, like those used in supermarkets or shopping malls, or a kiosk in an airport that allows people to check-in without joining a counter queue.
An example of this is buying goods at a supermarket, where money is ed or credit card is swiped, and shopping list is printed for you without having you interact with supermarket employee.
- Where are the self-service payment kiosk applied?
- Restaurants-Fast food restaurants employ self payment kiosk so that you can order food and pay for it at the kiosk itself when your order is ready.
- Government-Government buildings employ payment kiosk for handling parking ticket exchanges or for payment of a pre-existing fee or fine.
- Hospital-Although most kiosks at hospitals are information kiosks, many are fitted with nfc and payment options. These payment options allow patients to pay their medical bills.
- Shopping malls or supermarket-They use self-service payment kiosk to reduce costs and create non-touch shopping experience.
- What are the benefits of self-service payment kiosk?
- Less human staff are required to serve customers/passengers, resulting in resources savings for the business
Customers/passengers could save more time for queuing or waiting, which also helps reduce stress for any remaining counter staff
More people can be served in a shorter space of time, increasing efficiency and related profits, from Asianda payment kiosk vendors
- Offering multiple features and functions; the same kiosk can offer information as well as take payments, print tickets and generate more revenue through upsells and advertising